It’s been difficult in the past to integrate Panasonic phone systems with existing PMS
Not any more. Office Solutions have taken an innovative approach to that perennial problem of integrating Panasonic phone systems with existing property management systems such as ORACLE Micros Opera (Formally Micros Fidelio Opera) or InnQuest.
Office Solutions have three options that range from a simple onscreen application to initiate the inbuilt hotel functions within the phone system, a second option that provides a bidirectional inteface (often called middleware) and a third that comes complete with it’s own property management system (PMS).
Feature Highlights of Office FrontDesk*
- Graphical reservation planner
- Daybook with occupancy and room charts
- Frequently used functions shown as a graphical flow
- Microsoft Outlook appearance – familiar and easy to use
- Easy scheduling, cancelling and reporting of wake up alarms
- Automatic barring and unbarring of phone on check in/out
- Configurable invoices (colours, logo) that can be printed or emailed
- Bulk billing for long term or serviced office
- Broad range of standard reports
Click here to find out more about Office FrontDesk
* – Features vary dependent upon option chosen.